More Bibs and Some Superheroes

I finally finished the bibs I had started a while back. All they really needed were straps, vintage buttons, and ribbon. The ribbon had to be secured via handsewing, so that's why I procrastinated. But, sans sewing machine, I have plenty of time to do the things I've been putting off.


And here are the two superheroes of the day.

Mason, the green power ranger, and Jack the red power ranger/spiderman combo. Mason has been obsessed with the color green lately (and the #3, because he is three, and the letter M because it is the first letter of his name, and all things Superman). I was happy he finally took off some of his Superman clothing to wear something "new."

Today is our last morning to go duckpin bowling. We've been going every Thursday morning at 10:00 to play. Taylor and Carter play for free with report cards (I just have to pay for shoe rental). So the total cost for the four boys to play one game each week is only $11.

Comments

laura capello said…
Wow -- $11 is getting of cheap! Smart lady.

Ah, yes. Costumes. Griffin is currently pouring over a recent catalog we received.

And the bibs turned out so lovely!

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair