Not off to a good start ...

Of course when things seem like they are going well, something has to change.

This morning as I was trying to wake up, I had "the feeling." All women know "the feeling." So I jumped out of bed and hurried into the bathroom. My bleeding started again. After a good Wednesday and Thursday, I was hopeful that I would have a good Friday, too.

So now my paranoia has begun again. I can't quite tell if I have morning sickness yet today, although I did gag when I brushed my teeth (which I don't normally do).

My mother is supposed to visit me today. I guess I'll just hang out in bed today. No trips downstairs for dinner. I'd like to get a shower, too, but I think I'll wait until Joe returns from taking Jack to preschool and running errands.

Update: I just talked to the nurse at my OB's office and she said that it sounds like old blood that I have now (deep red with clots, not the bright red I had Monday and Tuesday). She said the cramping I'm having is my uterus expelling the old blood. She said if it turns bright red again, to call back. I feel a little better, but not good yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair