I Have Wondered Recently ...

"what do my children think of me?" In the past week, I have overheard this:

Mason (age 3 1/2): "Jack, Mom has a big butt, right?" Thanks, Mason. I guess he forgot that I'm pregnant! I guess I deserved it ... after all, I was standing in front of the TV at the time, blocking his view!

* * * * * * *

Jack (age 5): "Mom is pretty, but Spenser is prettier." Spenser is definitely prettier than I am! I agree!

* * * * * * *

One other overheard conversation between Jack and Mason:

Jack: "Mason, when you love someone, you're supposed to lick your lips and kiss them." Those are the words of my 5-year-old giving advice to my 3 1/2-year-old. When I asked where he learned that, he replied, "TV."

Comments

laura capello said…
Lick your lips and kiss them... priceless.

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair